wtorek, 29 czerwca 2010

English Lessons

So, to say the truth, from the first meeting with these young people, I had a great wish to work with them and do something useful for them, so I was very happy when one day form another building of OHP called us someone and asked that some people are interested in learning english language and if I could help...
Of course I said "yes" and from the next week I went their to meet these people, they are really so cute, nice and sweet, we`ve become friends and I worked out such method, which was more easy and funny for them, we are singing, dancing, playing suring lessons and with this way learning english, new words, important words.
I help them doing homework, I play with them some games, I prepare beforehand some funny things to make funny lessons and the most important is that I feel they feel good, they are happy, they didn`t miss even one lesson and all the time I`m on good mood when I go there and meet them, because It`s really productive for me when I see I do something important for them, I have learnt a lot of polish words from them and sometimes it`s very funny when I`m explaining something and they can`t understand or oposite, then we use body language, dictionary and the result is that they know new english words and I-Polish :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz