poniedziałek, 19 lipca 2010

Visit in Tczew


On-arrival training was really a good chance to travell all over the poland, because we, all volunteers, planned to visit each other and most of us are from different cities of poland, so from the next weekend from coming back to Gdansk we began to visit each other, me and one of the "Caritas" volunteer decided to visit Tczew, I knew that it was enough small city, but I really didn`t know that it was so beautiful, and so historical too, I have seen the huge bridge and as far as I understand it is one of the biggest bridge in the whole Europe, and also there is so quite everywhere, u can feel everywhere it :) We walked a little bit,we were in some parks, we saw the very beautiful river near this bridge and enjoying :) It was enough good weather, about 30 degrees, that I missed so much (Georgia is so warm country and I really missed hot weather) so we decided to have a bit sunbathe even and in the evening we went to have fun, in some pubs in Tczew :) I was only one day and a half there but I really enjoyed and hope to go there other time too :)

1 komentarz: