wtorek, 31 sierpnia 2010

BARCELONA - the most unforgattable days in my life :)


When I speak about the days of Barcelona, it seems like a dream, so long time I had been preparing for this trip, to meet my best friends - SaTaQa, and have unforgattable time in Barca, and let`s it, this dream has come true, at last :) The weather was wonderfull, about 30 or more degrees, first days I had a shok, first, meeting with my friends, whom I haven`t seen so long time and then we were together in Barcelona, in this one of the crazyest city, where u can hear only Fiesta, Fiesta, nothing more, no one works or study, just have a fun and u feel so free, so great, u see everything in colourful colours :) wonderful weather, sea, crazy people arround u, the most comfortable atmosphere and just enjoy! :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz