środa, 1 grudnia 2010

Evaluation of my EVS

Evaluation of my EVS. Yea, I don`t want to write last day of my EVS< cause I don`t like this sentence, ebaluation is better  on 30 of November was the final evaluation of my EVS,to be honestly, I can`t say that I was worrying that my EVS has finished or smth like that, I think, just I can`t realize yet, but for now it`s good that I didn1t worry 
I prepared YIA program presentation to tell people more generally about it and also I had prepared about my EVS po polsku  I had very nice guests, my mentor, as always with me :), people from my room, some my friends from office, the president of our organization and also I was very happy when I saw youth, whith whom I was working during my EVS, I was teaching them English and work with them gave me a big experience :)
I told them everything what I wanted to tell, especially thank u every of them, because they are the part of my EVS, they are people that I`m surrounded by and I feel so warm and friendly atmosphere because of them. It`s really strange, I remember the day when I came in Poland like yesterday and now it`s finished already, these beautiful and great days in my life, yea I`m happy that I say that my EVS is great and colourful :)
In Poland it`s snowing already and I can`t believe that I live here with -20 degrees, with this crazy freezing weather, but still if I had a chance to stay here in this crazy weather, I would stay for sure :)

1 komentarz:

  1. Hi Ani!I'm glad that i have found your blog-I'm going to be EVS volunteer from september.I'm going to finland.Can you please advise me what is necessary in EVS?Is it cooking book,dictionary or something else?I really don't know what I should take with me.Tak care,
    Maja

    OdpowiedzUsuń