wtorek, 4 maja 2010

Visiting The Theatre Performance Of Young People



To say the truth, I was worrying a little bit, I knew that this youth where I was invited to see the theatre performnce, are different, they are grown up in difficult conditions, they are interested mostly smoking, drinking etc… But in this presentation I`ve seen and understand that this youth needs real motivation to do something useful for them, they just don`t understand why to study, why to learn something from other people, maybe because they don`t think a lot about their future life, or unfortunately they are just agree to take example from their parents… But the main thing for me was that suddenly I felt it was really very interesting for me to work with them, because I`m motivated very much to make something interesting for them, even simple but just make them smiling and show that there are a lot of kind and great thinks to do and let`s do it together!

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz