piątek, 5 listopada 2010

Meeting with polish volunteers from "Flandria Gdynia"



This time, that I have been in Poland, mostly I have relationships with EVS volunteers, and now there was a posibility to meet with Polish volunteers, who are volunteering in their countries and helping local people. So me and my dear mentor went their, met with these volunteers, the meeting was very interesting, I made presentation about YIA programm and then about my EVS, my experience in Poland, what I have learnt, what I like and don`t like, if I had cultural shock and how I survived it, what I would change if I had a chance etc...
Some of these volunteers were thinking about to do EVS, but they didn`t have enough info before, so I was opened to answer thei questions and make more undrestandable what EVS is generally and about it`s good and not only good sides :)
I think that it`svery important, before you do EVS, you should have information about it, to get ready somehow for everything, cultural shock, work there and everything. So for these volunteers this meeting was first informational meeting and then of course they could get more info from different fields if they were interested and I hope it was like that :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz