wtorek, 21 września 2010

Come back to Gdansk


I love the feeling when I come back to Gdansk, It`s like my own home, even sometimes I feel the smell here which is so sweet for me :) Next week I go to another city to some Hufiec and come back on 1st of octomber and I realized that then I will say, only 2 months are left and I have to go back to Georgia... I can`t say that I don`t miss, of course I miss Georgia, Tbilisi, everyone which I have left there, but I have so strange feeling, maybe I`m afraid after this 8 months how my life will continue again there, I really want to stay in Poland and do smth, study or work, because I know the language, I know the people, I have so many friends already, I got used to live alone, independently from my family, responsibility about myself and etc. A lot, really a lot things that I have learnt here and it will be very difficult to go now straight to Georgia, but anyway... maybe I come back here, stay more 1 year and then we will see :) everyday, when I realize things connected with my EVS, I guess how much I have learnt, and how much experience I have for now, just who is wondering, do EVS or not, I want to suggest all of them, don`t think a lot, just do it, but be carefull, search for project and not country, search for, what u wanted to do and what is interesting for u :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz