poniedziałek, 27 września 2010

Nowy Dwor


On 27 of september, I woke up and it was so much raining, really polish weather, cold, rain, wind... I don`t want to think that winter has already started :( But anyway I was going to Nowy Dwor this day, full of motivation to do a lot energaizers, games, workshops and make georgian presentation there :)
In an hour I was already in Nowy Dwor and in the same moment Patricia and Arek, whom about I had heard only before, met me, took me in school to made already presentation about Georgia. We went, the class was full of children, people, who had no idea about Gruzja, where it was and what it was, so I showed them films about Georgia, and then I was opened to listen their questions and answer them, actually they were very much interested, asked a lot about alphabet, about living in Georgia... but more questions were about alcohol :)) how we made wine and vodka etc, I explained how I could, all these complicated things and I think they were quite satisfied :) Then I was taken in my house, where I had to leave during this 5 days, It was so much sweety and nice hoouse, old, but beautiful, when I entered, everything was wooden there, old and in the same time modern, my room was the same, everything wooden but comfortable and great, I felt all the time the smell of wood and old and I love it so much :) First day I was under impressions, the environment where I found myself was really great :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz