piątek, 24 września 2010

Marita :)


Only if u have person like "second me" you can imagine how full of emotions was our meeting :) yea, she is my the best friend, we are grown up together and, in Georgia living like in one house, aand the most important, I am her godmother :) yea, it`s not very ussually thing in Georgia, that people in the same age are godmother and goddaughter, but I have 2 goddaughters in my age :) but in Marita`s case was another, I should baptis her sister, younger then me, but I don`t know what happened, in the church I began to sream and cry that I wanted to baptis marita, only her and i didn`t want to baptis her sister and I was screaming so much that they didn`t have any other choise and I baptis marita :) we were 4 years old, so from the childhood we are together, and I`m crazy happy that she is here with me and we can have fun and good time in Poland together :)
I`m sharing her my experience and impressions about Poland, trojmiasto etc :) I know that from the beggining it`s really difficult to integrate in different society, in different people... but we are together and ne ma problemu :) yes, I wanted to write just about this, because this was really important moment in my EVS life :)

1 komentarz:

  1. you are my special gift :* it would be harder for me to integrate and think differently about some details of life :)

    Don't go :(

    OdpowiedzUsuń