czwartek, 30 września 2010

Nowy Dwór


The second visit was na Swietlicu, there were more little children, really very sweety and funny, I had prepared some funny games and English learning workshops for them to learn a little bit English and play in the same time, and actually I was talking in Polish all the time, yea, they were really little and didn`t know English and of course I wanted to talk understandable for them without translator, so we began to play and learn in the same time, I think they liked the way of my teaching and enjoyed, we made animal annimation game, in the papers there was written the names of animals in English and in polish too, and a person should take it without showing noone and made a sound like that animal, and the others could guess and say the name of this animal only in English, on the paper they had these names in English, so we had a fun and learnt the names of animals :)
Also we played some name games, and games for rememmering numbers in English, and I really enjoyed too play with them and have time with them, time after time I realize more how much I like to work with children and it`s really good :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz