sobota, 2 października 2010

Excursion arround Nowy Dwor


Last day I saw a lot of interesting things arround Nowy Dwor, Thanks for Arek and Eva I saw really historical and important muzeum from second world war, which I didn`t know before so concrete. So, we were in Stutthof, I saw there original things from second world war, part of shoes, and clothes what people were wearing during working there, and there were some little shoes that little children were wearing, and very dangerous place, where dead people were burnt... It was reallity and really terrible...
After we went to very beatiful place, it was one of the biggest river Visva, we took a lot of pictures and after we went to eat smth :) I really enjoyed the meal and actually the name was "kurczak tako" and I rememmered it very good because Tako isn`t a good word in Georgian :)) but Polish tako was really tasty :))

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz