czwartek, 7 października 2010

Some my Feelings :)

Yea, actually after visiting Nowy dwor, I was so much excited... Just I was thinking a lot, maybe for someone it doesn`t seems very important, bu for me it was really very important, I was there for 5 days, I was with people, with children, who actually didn`t have idea about Georgia, they only have heard about it, and after my visit there, everyone knew, the children were saying that they would tell ther claasmates, and friends to come and watch these resentations too, and I saw that they were so satisfied, and now I`m so happy, that can make people even a little bit happy, can present my country and feel pride, yea, I`m really proud, that I`m talking about my country, my people, Georgia is really little, and Georgians aren`t very much, but we all love each other and we are really warm, nice and hospitality people, I love my country and my people :) So, welcome everybody, u will feel Georgian soul only when u visit Georgia :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz