wtorek, 5 października 2010

Khinkali in Nowy Dwor :)


The day before I left from Nowy dwor, we made Khinkali in Hufiec :) They were very much interested to make some Georgian meal, so we did it, and it was really very funny while we were making it. Me, children and their parents have done really good Khinkali :) first we made dough from flour and water, then put together meat, onion, greens, and georgian spices and I just showed once how to made the form of Khinkali and almost everyone could do it very good, I was really suprised, because actually it`s not very easy to do :)
Last day, after my excursion, we came to this hufiec again with children to taste khinkali and some sweets, but I found there a lot of surprises, they had made for me żurek, my favourite polish soup, and in the beggining they told big thank you and gave me very very sweety toy bear and paper with sign of everyone from this hufiec, I really didn`t expect it, and was full of expresions, these people are so sweet, so warm, I don`t know, It was really beautiful days during my EVS and I want to thank again to all of them, I`ll never forget them :)
Then we played football, it was very funny, because actually in my childhood I liked to play football, but now about 6-7 years I haven`t touched the ball and I played with really strong members, we had girls and boys group, and unfortunately me team was looser, but it was so funny and nice to play with them that noone cared it really :)
Now I have feeling that I know these people for a long time, not only 5 days, and I really wish to stay there more, maybe I come back there again for some days, I don`t know, but I`d love to :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz