poniedziałek, 18 października 2010

Kwidzyn


Visit to Kwidzyn discovered so much interested and funny for me :) actually every my visit to other Hufiec-es is full of positive impressions :) I knew that my tasks were to make some english learning workshops and presentation of Georgia, my home country. Kwidzyn was quite small and cute city, everything was so much close tu each other and people, the same,my lovely polish people, so warm and hospitality :)
First we went to the OHP office, Pan Roman, the boss and all the ofiice staff were so much friendly to me :)
First day they show me the place where I lived and in the same building I made English learning workshop for some youth, and talked a little bit about Georgia, and actually they were a lot interested about Georgia and asked me a lot of questions, and every time, when I see and feel it, i`m so proud that present my country and give information about if for people who doesn`t know even that it exicts :) Then also we played some funny games :) For the evening I was a little bit tired, so I went to sleep :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz